Direct Sales Manager - ADT Security
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At a glance:
· A sales leadership role with 70% of time spent in the field and 30% spent in the office, leading and coaching a team of Outside Sales Representatives selling ADT's core residential product: Home Security and Home Automation
· Benefits include paid training, paid time off, W-2 status, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance and 401k
· In this role, you will set the tone for your team's success by leading from the front, while overseeing and guiding a team. Additionally, you'll be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and motivating the team on a daily basis.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the daily activity of a local Outside Sales team
Responsibilities in the Office:
· Interview and hire Outside Sales Representatives
· Assign and manage leads
· Track and audit sales
· Conduct training, 1:1 coaching/development, facilitate team huddles
· Support your team by controlling attrition, critical to your overall success
· Daily office hours: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Responsibilities in the Field:
· Maintain and/or exceed minimum personal sales requirements
· Motivate the team through phone and group chat communication
· Ride-alongs for new hires and struggling sales reps
· Perform other duties as requested by Regional Sales Management
· Daily field hours: 2:30pm - 8:30pm
· 3+ years of Outside Sales experience, supervisory preferred
· Ability to work efficiently with technical devices including laptops, tablets, and other similar support tools
· Innate ability to lead and motivate others
· The ability to travel within assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle
· Office work required daily (30%)
· Field work required daily in all weather and climate conditions (70%)
· Occasional travel, as required
Our Sales Managers Receive:
· Uncapped commissions on personal sales
· Uncapped overrides on your sales staff
· Monthly performance bonuses
· Weekly base salary
· Paid training
· Paid vacations
· Health, dental, vision, & 401k benefits
· Avg. first year income hitting minimum requirements $127,600
Safe Haven Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Safe Haven Security provides ADT Services by catering specifically to the needs of our customers. We have drastically increased our business every year for the past 7 years and this year is no different. Here at Safe Haven, we don’t care about who you’ve been, we care about who you want to become!
“Safe Haven Strong” means that we are strengthened by our culture, strengthened by each other and our achievements, and strengthened by knowing that each day, we’ve made somebody’s life safer.
If you’re driven to achieve success and have a strong work ethic, we’re looking for you. If you’re passionate and forward-thinking, we’re looking for you. If you want to challenge yourself with a rewarding career, we’re looking for you! Opportunities for growth within a vast company that is expanding daily. Don't hesitate, apply TODAY!
Responsibilities will include:
Installation, service, and troubleshooting of a variety of residential burglary alarm and automation systems.
Upsell products and services to customers
Ability to manage a multiple appointment’s scheduled daily/weekly.
Accurately complete work orders and paperwork.
Complete administrative tasks including inventory management.
Educate customers on various system operations and maintenance.
Being a dependable, responsible professional who is dedicated to working in a growing, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Excellent attitude, strong work ethic & solid work quality.
Ability to meet company performance standards.
Reliable and presentable vehicle.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Professional appearance and attitude.
Detail oriented, results driven.
Excellent customer service skills with a professional approach to all aspects of the job.
Ability to diffuse high tension situations while maintaining professionalism at all times.
Must be proactive in completing jobs and tasks with little or no direct supervision.
Provide your own basic tools and supplies.
Basic computer skills needed.
Flexible schedule and available to work Monday-Saturday with evenings required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be able to obtain/possess valid driver license and driving history must meet company standards throughout employment.
Auto insurance coverage must meet company standards throughout employment.
Must be able to obtain/possess alarm agent permit where applicable and according to Federal, State, and Municipal laws.
Employee will climb and stand on ladders for long periods of time.
Employee will operate power tools such as electrical drills, and hand tools such as a screwdriver.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Frequently must crawl, kneel, crouch, or lay down.
Ability to work in confined spaces and construction environments.
Daily exposure to outside environment, including inclement weather.
The ability to twist, turn, bend, and use fine motor skills.
Ability to drive a vehicle for long periods of time throughout the day.
Competitive commission structure, with up sale incentives.
Fuel/Car allowance per appointment.
Technicians average $60,000+ per year (Top producers make six figures)
Full benefits packages, including, Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
Paid vacation time.
Company issued Tablet
Thanks for your interest.
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Safe Haven Security Services, LLC
28 Schenck PkwyAsheville, NC
Get fresh ADT Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.