ADT Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At a glance:
- A sales leadership role with 70% of time spent in the field and 30% spent in the office, leading and coaching a team of Outside Sales Representatives selling ADT's core residential product: Home Security and Home Automation
- Benefits include paid training, paid time off, W-2 status, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance and 401k
- In this role, you will set the tone for your team's success by leading from the front, while overseeing and guiding a team. Additionally, you'll be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and motivating the team on a daily basis.
Safe Haven Security, ADT's largest authorized dealer is EXPANDING! We are looking to add a TALENTED, HARD-WORKING Sales Manager to our growing team! We're looking for a motivated, go-getter with some real HUSTLE! Previous management experience is preferred - but we'll develop a high-performing sales rep with the right ATTITUDE! This is a W-2 position with benefits - so you supply the DRIVE, we'll handle the rest!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the daily activity of a local Outside Sales team
Responsibilities in the Office:
- Interview and hire Outside Sales Representatives
- Assign and manage leads
- Track and audit sales
- Conduct training, 1:1 coaching/development, facilitate team huddles
- Support your team by controlling attrition, critical to your overall success
- Daily office hours: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Responsibilities in the Field:
- Maintain and/or exceed minimum personal sales requirements
- Motivate the team through phone and group chat communication
- Ride-alongs for new hires and struggling sales reps
- Perform other duties as requested by Regional Sales Management
- Daily field hours: 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- 3+ years of Outside Sales experience, supervisory preferred
- Ability to work efficiently with technical devices including laptops, tablets, and other similar support tools
- Innate ability to lead and motivate others
- The ability to travel within assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle
- Office work required daily (30%)
- Field work required daily in all weather and climate conditions (70%)
- Occasional travel, as required
Our Sales Managers Receive:
- Uncapped commissions on personal sales
- Uncapped overrides on your sales staff
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Weekly base salary
- Paid training
- Paid vacations
- Health, dental, vision, & 401k benefits
- Avg. first year income hitting minimum requirements $127,600
Safe Haven Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Safe Haven Security Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
At Safe Haven, we don’t care about who you’ve been. We care about who you want to become.
Not all ADT Authorized Dealers are alike. Don’t settle for anything but the best for your security. As the nation’s largest ADT Authorized Dealer and one of the fastest-growing segments of the ADT business family, we’ve developed an understanding of the needs of our clients, partners and employees you’ll find nowhere else. When you work with Safe Haven, you can depend on our team of high-level, forward-thinking men and women committed to creating a home security system tailored to your needs. We look forward to forming real relationships with our clients, our partners and each other and serving as a solid resource for home security. Most importantly, we’re motivated by keeping you safe.
10555 SE 82nd AveHappy Valley, OR