Medicaid Coordinator- Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $26 Hourly
Wiz Bang Numbers Persons Who Loves to Help People
Safe Harbor Estate Law seeks a Medicaid Coordinator to work on Medicaid Applications and Asset Protection as an integral part of our amazing team. Our ideal candidate is a paralegal or legal assistant with experience in Medicaid Applications and Asset Protection. Priority will also be given to individuals with a background as a county financial worker, a social worker at a nursing home, or a billing specialist at an assisted living facility.
Skills and experience are required and valued, but the most important traits are: humble (no task beneath you), hungry (for your own success and the team’s), and smart (knowing how to interact with a wide range of people). We are proud of our culture. We want people to join our team that appreciates working in a collaborative, friendly, supportive environment.
We have developed solid systems and procedures and will provide training, but this is not a position for beginners. We are growing fast and need someone who can hit the ground running. The ability to relate to clients, county and court personnel, and team members - including supervision, is critical. We are always learning and improving our systems so having a growth mindset is important. If you’re excited about the possibility of joining a team dedicated to a cause greater than itself and committed to optimizing performance without compromising service, you may have found your new home.
This position is more than a job. For the right candidate, it’s a career. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. In addition to being committed to your personal and professional growth, we offer a generous benefits package including Monthly in-office massages, health insurance, HSA vision, and dental plans, life insurance, short and long-term disability plans, a 401k plan with company match, and paid time off.
To learn more about our company visit our "You Should Work Here" page: https://safeharborestatelaw.com/you-should-work-here#Compensation:
$18 - $26 hourly DOEResponsibilities:
- You will help clients protect what is most important to them – their loved ones, their care, and their hard-earned assets. You will help them sail more smoothly through difficult times such as the death of a loved one or running out of money paying for long-term care
- You will primarily work on Medicaid matters and Asset Protection, working alongside others on the Legal Team
- Your primary role is to support the Legal Team with client communication, gathering needed documents from clients, drafting correspondence, Medicaid Applications, pleadings, filing, preparing for hearings, and monitoring case progress and deadlines
- You have experience with Asset Protection or Medicaid Applications.
- You can read financial statements and are comfortable working with numbers
- You are self-motivated, with a growth mindset
- You are adaptable and can switch gears quickly
- You take 100% responsibility for finishing projects well and on time
- You are comfortable leveraging new software
- You enjoy communicating with all kinds of people
- Organization comes naturally to you
- You are creative and practical in solving problems
- You have a positive can do attitude.
Safe Harbor Estate Law is a firm focused on Estate Planning and Elder Law. We are passionate about helping our clients protect themselves, their loved ones, and their assets. We pride ourselves on helping our clients achieve their goals while providing an outstanding client experience. In 2021, (for the third consecutive year) we were a Law Firm 500 award winner as one of the top 25 fastest-growing law firms in the US. We find it very rewarding to work together collaboratively to help more clients every year.
Safe Harbor Estate Law
AddressSaint Paul, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?