Assist in the development, coordination and implementation and communication of Engineering projects for internal and external clients in a high-pressure, fast-paced development environment. Provide support to Engineering and Operations Project Managers and Director of Engineering and department general administration.
- Assist in managing Business Development projects as assigned by project manager or director. Resposible for opportunity identificaiton, assisting with proposal generation, and managing response timelines.
- Work with Customer, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and other appropriate project stakeholders to assure projects meet requirements and timely completion.
- Work with project manager and other project coordinators in the development and maintenance of the project schedule.
- Work as Configuration Manager on major military contracts, coordinating all documentation and Contract Data Requirements List responses.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of technology products and services
- Manage projects in Engineering/Operations for submitting and tracking Capital expenditures and Intellectual Property for the Brand.
- Assist with Human Resources functions for the plant, including new hire documentation, records retention, coordinating on-site interviews, and assisting in the collection of HR surveys.
- Two (2) years of project/business development experience.
- Education- Minimum High School Diploma with project management or equivalent experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to master multiple projects with multiple activities and multiple due dates
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455.
All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.