- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Safari Solutions is looking to for a System Administrator to join its growing team. The ideal candidate should possess an advanced technical skillset along with a customer centric, consultative approach to support clients and internal Safari teams. A team first attitude and excellent communication skills are a must. The position will have a direct impact on the managed services offerings.
Fundamentally, the System Administrator ensures successful, best-in-class delivery of our turn-key solutions. The candidate should be highly organized and have excellent time management skills while handling multiple projects. This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven, high energy, detailed-oriented, self-starter who wants to be a part of an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that rewards innovation and results.
Overview of Work Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership and strategy in leveraging technology
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client technical contacts.
- Gather business requirements, determine scope and priorities, develop solutions and implementation plans.
- Lead O365 migrations and craft standard operating procedures.
- Define and implement best practices, security standards and technical solutions.
- Update, prepare and document standard operating procedures and policies.
- Identify, research, and keep apprised of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use.
- Interact with Account Management, Project Management, and the technical teams in an effective manner, providing input for continuous process improvement.
- Be the Office 365 subject matter expert for complex user support questions
Skills & Competencies
- Creative, entrepreneurial thinker who can manage risks, try new approaches, and use good judgment.
- Detail oriented with a completer mentality and a strong record of delivery.
- A self-starter with great organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a collaborative, fast paced, team working environment.
- Team first approach with the understanding that we wear multiple hats and often times working long hours inside of a team as a leader to facilitate successful client delivery.
- A “whatever it takes” attitude to serve clients and team members.
- High energy, engagement, and ownership with a positive attitude.
- Strong customer/client service orientation - demonstrates ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders as the trusted advisor.
- 6-8 years of advanced technical experience in a client facing role
- 3-4 years experience in Office 365, migrations and support
- Mobile device management and mobile application management experience
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology.
- A proven track record of creating successful cloud solution outcomes for customers, prospects, or clients using bleeding edge technology.
- Experience defining and influencing application strategic direction.
- Outstanding documentation skills.
- MCSA or MCSE preferred but not required.
Safari Solutions Strategic Technology Partners
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?