IT Help Desk Technician
- Expired: April 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Celebrating over 40 years in business, Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company develops and implements safety footwear programs for large industrial, government, and service organizations. We are currently seeking a IT Help Desk Technician to work in our New Castle, DE office! This role will be responsible for maintaining our current systems and resolving help desk tickets generated from phone calls and our help desk portal. The ideal candidate for this position is well-versed in Windows-based computing solutions with strong experience in server and infrastructure maintenance. This is a full-time opportunity (with full company paid benefits) working in a fast-paced office/warehouse environment.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor. Server installation, configuration, and upgrade.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Operates, maintains and configures routers/switches/voice systems/Voice over IP.
- 2 year degree in related field highly preferred.
- At least 1 year experience in an IT help desk role.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Active Directory, Windows 10 and Windows 7, and Zebra printers.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and communication skills both over the phone, and in person.
- Must enjoy telephone support as that is the majority of the position with a small percentage on-site support.
- Ability to analyze technical issues, determine a solution, and effectively communicate solution to end user.
- Knowledge of Firewall setup and administration and maintenance.
- Basic Apple knowledge and experience providing support for OS.
- Candidates will need to pass a criminal background check.
Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Co
AddressNew Castle, DE
Get fresh Safety Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.