Summer Customer Care Representative - Seasonal
Join one of America's most successful and fastest-growing pest control companies! In the last 13 years, Saela has become known for consistently delivering exceptional service to thousands of residential and commercial customers across the nation. You will be working out of our Corporate Office in Orem, Utah. (This is an in-office position!)
What We Offer
- Starting at $14 / hour
- $500 bonus at the end of summer!
- Seasonal employment until the end of summer
- Flexible end date (with the possibility of coming on full-time)
- Full-time schedules available
- Operating Hours: Monday through Saturday, 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- A state-of-the-art workout facility with locker rooms and sauna
- Coca-Cola free soda machine
- NBA regulation-size indoor basketball court
- Pool table
We are looking for positive and motivated individuals to join our Customer Care team for the summer! In this role, you will make outbound calls to our customers for various reasons. You will be returning customers calls and following up on previous customer requests.
This is a great opportunity if you're looking for a Summer position (with opportunities to come on full-time in the Fall)! We offer flexible start dates and end dates.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers regarding a variety of requests
- Respond to customer inquiries with clarity and knowledge of Saela products and services
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers
- Satisfy the specific needs of customers with a high level of professionalism and integrity as you provide world class service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer/typing skills
- Positive attitude and persistent work ethic
- Proven team player
BusinessView All Saela Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.