Mattress Firm---Sales Team Member
Work Schedule/Hours: TBD
Status: Full-Time – Non-exempt
Wage: Base Rate for 120 Days to Full Commission
Mattress Firm of Anchorage is currently seeking highly motivated and successful retail sales team members to assist us in our continuing quest to provide exceptional buying experiences for our customers.
As a member of our sales team, you will be trained to sell with confidence, our broad line of premium mattresses and bedding products.
· You will need basic computer skills.
· The ability to work alone and take initiative is a requirement for success.
· Your level of high energy, enthusiasm, and motivated demeanor is essential.
· We need team focused and positive attitude individuals to join us.
· A high school diploma or GED.
· Ability and willingness to learn and follow our proven selling process.
· Assist in fulfilling our mission to provide our customers a relaxed and educational buying experience.
Additional Skills Preferred:
· Proven sales track record, experience in retail, customer service, big ticket, or commission sales.
· Strong presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
· Enjoy meeting and interacting with people and understanding their needs.
· Professional appearance is a must.
· Able to work days, evenings and weekends.
· Shown ability to develop and foster working relationships with team members.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive pay structure and benefits package.
If you are the highly motivated individual we are looking for, we invite you to apply. We will accept online applications or at one of our four locations Dimond Ave., Fireweed Ave., Glenn Square, or in Wasilla on the Glenn Hwy.
Mattress Firm is part of Furniture Enterprises of Alaska, Inc. and is an EOE and a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace.