Family Practice Nurse Practitioner - FPNP
- Posted: 26 days ago
Sadler Health Center is recruiting for a full-time Family Practice Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
At Sadler, you will be able to practice in a unique, team-oriented care model providing comprehensive primary care for our patients in medical, dental, behavioral health, opioid use disorder treatment and case management services. We believe excellence in quality and excellence in service are the foundation of everything we do. Join us in our Mission to advance the health of our community by providing inclusive, high quality and compassionate care.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Graduated from an accredited Master's of Science in Nursing or Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner School.
• Currently holds Pennsylvania State NP and RN license.
• Currently holds a valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification.
• Currently holds Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED)
• Successful completion of Sadler’s credentialing and privileging review upon hire.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have minimal of 3 years' experience as Nurse Practitioner.
· Bilingual language skills.
· Experience in a community health or public health clinic setting.
· Experience working with a diverse patient population which may include low income, multi-ethnic populations in a community health clinic setting.
*Experience working with EcW or other electronic health record system
*DATA Waiver to care for patients with OUD.
Sadler Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Carlisle, PA, Loysville, PA and soon Mechanicsburg, PA.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sadler Health Center Co
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?