Pharmacy Technician Job Duties:
-Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs. Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Filling blister packs and unit dosing for facilities quickly and accurately
- Insures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and nursing facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: MUST be fluent in English and Spanish
· Pharmacy Technician: 2 years experience
· High school or equivalent
· Tomball, Tx 77375
· Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
· Pharmacy Technician
Typical Work Hours
Monday - Friday
9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
· Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
· Well organized with a great attention to detail
· Maintains a positive attitude with guests and team members
· High sense of urgency
· Must be a certified pharmacy technician who is registered in the state of Texas.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU'RE NOT FLUENT IN SPANISH