A Lake Forest plumbing company is looking for a full time dispatcher/ customer service representative to join our team. For 30 years, we have provided exceptional service to our community and to our employees. We are looking for a professional with outstanding customer service and clerical skills.
· Receive a high volume of incoming phone calls and respond to inquiries in a manner which meets top quality and productivity standards while maintaining a positive demeanor
· Communicate professionally with technicians and customers to provide information on appointments, estimated arrival times, anticipated service delays, and alternative solutions where possible
· Dispatch service technicians, monitor travel times and traffic conditions
· Receive customer calls and booking appointments
· Be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, “fluid” environment and strategize for various scheduling conflicts and scenarios
· Assist in administrative duties not limited to filing, scanning and mass mailings
Our ideal candidate will be able to fulfill the following qualifications:
· Have at least one year experience of dispatching service technicians and a general knowledge of the Orange County area
· A positive attitude and enthusiasm for team success/development
· An associate’s degree is desired
Members of our team enjoy these benefits:
· Fantastic Medical benefits – 100% paid for employee by us
· Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
· Aggressive Retirement programs – we’ll match your IRA
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we would be happy to meet you!