Direct Care Professional
Sacred Journey Inc Apache Junction, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· High School/Associates/ Bachelors
· 2-4 years experience working with DCS FEMALE FOSTER children ages 7-17 yrs old
· No crimes against children
· Must pass a criminal background check and be able to obtain finger print clearance
· Current immunization records
· Must be able to pass health physical and TB testing
· Valid state issued ID
· Must be 25 years or older
Monday-Friday: 7a-3p, 4p-10p, 3p-11p
Weekend Shifts Available: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a
Come Join our Family & Faith Based Team!
Sacred Journey Inc offers: Paid Trainings, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k Plan, PTO Hours, Referral incentives, Covid-19 Bonus
· Serve as an advocate for Sacred Journey DCS foster children ages 7-17 yrs, supervising and assisting with their daily activities as they work towards their individual goals
· Enforce Sacred Journey House rules and discipline structure.
· Ensure that children are engaged and supervised at all times
· Encourage children to participate in community activities and encourage peer relationships.
· Attend and participate in individual’s doctor visits.
· Maintain confidentiality of clients per Sacred Journey policy and HIPPA.
· Assess needs; teach personal hygiene.
· Complete records and documentation (e.g. daily log, progress notes, medication
administration records, incident reports, etc).
· Ensure a clean, safe and orderly environment for clients by performing general cleaning and light housekeeping.
· Handle emergency situations according to emergency procedures; assist with fire drills.
· Assist with meal preparation and clean up, according to OSHA regulations.
· Communicate with a variety of individuals and groups (e.g. clients, case managers,
supervisor, families, therapist) in a professional and positive manner.
· Receive, review, process, file and submit a variety of documents and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
· Operate a variety of office and other equipment (e.g. copier, telephone, computer, food preparation equipment, etc).
· Assist clients with homework.
· Follow Sacred Journey Policies and Procedures
· Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Covid To keep our staff and children safe. Everyone is required to wear a mask. Temperatures are being checked periodically. Following the protocol of sanitizing all areas of the home. Gloves, mask, hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies are available.
Sacred Journey IncWhy Work Here?
Enriching the lives of our children, flexible hours, great benefits, lots of room for growth!
Sacred Journey Inc. is a temporarily residential living home designed to provide 24-hour a day, 365 days a year, supervised care for children (girls) ages 7-18 years of age. Sacred Journey Inc. utilizes their approach to provide each child with a supportive, non-judgmental, and culturally based experience so that each child can enhance and develop life skills for future survival once they return to their natural environment. We believe that every child has a right to grow up in a secure, nurturing environment, where they will receive caring and emotional support from a trusting adult who will instill a sense of hope and self-pride so that each child may grow to their fullest potential.
1910 S Stapley Dr STE 221 MesaApache Junction, AZ