RESIDENTIAL CLINICAL THERAPIST- $2000 sign-on bonus
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking FULL-TIME therapists (LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, TLLP, LMFT, LLMFT) to provide residential Substance Use Disorders treatment at our Richmond, Michigan location.
Looking for therapists experienced with (will provide additional training if necessary):
- Substance Use & Co-occurring Disorders
- Assessment, Clinical Evaluation, Treatment Planning
- Individual, Family, Group Therapy
- Didactic Educational Groups
- Discharge/Aftercare Planning
- Managed care authorization process
- Monitoring, documenting, and reporting client progress
- Master’s Degree from an accredited College or University with a specialization in clinical psychology, social work, or counseling.
- Licensure by the State of Michigan LARA.
- MCBAP CAADC or eligibility to file a development plan.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written formats.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to utilize necessary computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of the 12 Step programs preferred.
Advantages of employment with Sacred Heart:
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off
- Liability Insurance provided
- Access to CEU training opportunities
- Working with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Retirement Savings Plan for employee contribution
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- PUBLIC SERVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM for eligible student loans (Sacred Heart qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) employer)
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements listed should include a cover letter describing why you are the right person for this position along with your resume (as a Word document ONLY) and send email or fax to Attention: Keely Sopko at fax number 810-392-3530.
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center