Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center is hiring a Nurse for our outpatient medication assisted substance use disorder treatment program in Madison Heights, Michigan. Must be available to work every other Saturday and 1-2 weekdays. The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated and excel in a team environment. Will Train in the area of substance addiction.
All positions are offered:
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program for eligible student loans - Sacred Heart qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) employer under the PSLP program.
- Access to free online CEU training opportunities
- External training opportunities
- Cell phone discounts
- Access to free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services.
Location: 28303 Dequindre, Madison Heights, MI
Nurse - (LPN and RN)
Candidates under consideration will have the following:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as LPN or RN
- Have good computer skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Physically capable of performing duties including lifting, pushing clients, carts and wheelchairs.
- Possess visual and auditory acuity.
- CPR and AED certification
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of people with substance abuse and mental health problems desirable.
- Experience working in a medication assisted treatment program for substance use desired.
TO BE CONSIDERED: Candidates should include a cover letter to include what days of the week and times of the day you are available to work, pay expectations and why you are the right person for this position.
-Respond to this ad by clicking on the Apply Now button
-Apply in person between the hours of 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Monday - Friday
-Fax your resume to 810-392-8103
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center
Madison Heights, MI