Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse-$2000 Sign-on bonus
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center Richmond, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center is hiring Nurses for our sub-acute detoxification and residential substance use disorder treatment program in our Richmond, Michigan location. Full-time Midnight, and Part-time positions available. The ideal candidates will be creative, highly motivated, and excel in a team environment. Shift premiums are paid for afternoon and midnight shifts. Will Train in the area of substance addiction. -$2000 Sign-on bonus for FT positions Come and join our professional and caring team!
Full-Time positions are offered:
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance
In addition, FULL-TIME employees are eligible for the following on the first day of full-time employment:
Paid time off:
Accrued Paid Time Off (Smart Time): 21 days 0-4 years, 26 days 5-14 years, 31 days 15 and over
Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
All positions are offered:
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program for eligible student loans - Sacred Heart qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) employer under the PSLP program.
- Access to free online CEU training opportunities
- External training opportunities
- Cell phone discounts
- Access to free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services.
Location: Headquarters located in Richmond, Michigan in northern Macomb County (Borders St. Clair County) One hour north of Detroit - 30 minutes southeast of Port Huron - one hour east of Flint.
Nurse - (LPN and RN)
Candidates under consideration will have the following:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan as LPN or RN
- Have good computer skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Physically capable of performing duties including lifting, pushing clients, carts and wheelchairs.
- Possess visual and auditory acuity.
- CPR and AED certification
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of people with substance abuse and mental health problems desirable.
- Experience working in a medication-assisted treatment program for substance use desired.
- Candidates with lived experience are encouraged to apply.
TO BE CONSIDERED: Candidates should include a cover letter to include what days of the week and times of the day you are available to work, pay expectations, and why you are the right person for this position.
-Respond to this ad by clicking on the Apply Now button
-Apply in person between the hours of 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday
-Fax your resume to 810-392-8103
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center
400 Stoddard RoadRichmond, MI