- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an entity of the Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation, we, at Sacred Circle Healthcare, preserve the Goshute heritage of protecting and caring for family and extend the tradition to all marginalized and underserved populations in our area. We refuse to let access, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status restrict someone from receiving complete healthcare.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking for people who are genuine, kind, ambitious, positive, and helpful - exceptional people building on a celebrated heritage who are passionate about delivering uncompromising care - people who make a difference every day no matter what their role or position. If you are looking for a job where the work you do impacts lives for the better every day, you are in the right place!
Sacred Circle Healthcare is seeking a full-time PROJECT MANAGER for our Clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Reports to: Quality Officer
- Department: Quality
- Worker Status: Full-time, Salary
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: To Be Determined with the availability of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Supervisory responsibilities: None
The successful candidate:
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Serves as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Develops a detailed project plan to track progress
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation. Manages changes in the project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measures project performance
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Manages the relationship with the key personnel and all stakeholders
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors
- Organizes meetings, creates agenda, takes minutes
- Communicates with executives and provides reports for the board to keep the project aligned with SCHC goals
- Performs quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusts schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree in business, management, health administration or related field.
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects.
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite software, including Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of organization's methodology and tools
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of healthcare
- Knowledge of project management phases, techniques and tools:
- Skill in maintaining records and recording progress and results.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
- Skill in leadership to work across boundaries and to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, management, and others; mentors and works effectively with people of different abilities/skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify risks and outcomes associated with courses of action; ability to develop action plans/strategies for the purpose of ensuring the desired outcome
- Ability to accomplish work objectives in cooperation with vendors, stakeholders, and key community partners. agency, court, and state
- Ability to oversee project work in progress and evaluate the quality and accuracy of the deliverables
- Ability to achieve excellent results with little need for direct/oversight
- Ability to accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Ability to exercise judgment and make timely, sound, strategic decisions and recommendations consistent with organizational objectives
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to perform audits.
Additional Information – Join us as we are Redefining Compassionate Healthcare, together!
As group of 4 healthcare clinics, diversity drives our identity. We are proud of our Native American heritage. Whether you are seeking your first job, transitioning back into the workforce, looking to start your career, or grow an existing one, Sacred Circle Healthcare walks with you. We need you for what you can do. We strive for a mix of benefits to help you combine great work with a great life.
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and floating holidays to celebrate what is important to you (prorated for part-time employees)
- Retirement matching to invest in your future
- Colleagues that are unparalleled
- A culture that is second to none
Sacred Circle Healthcare/Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation gives preference
to qualified American Indian/Alaskan Native Applicants
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Get fresh Healthcare Project Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.