IT Desktop Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an entity of the Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation, we, at Sacred Circle Healthcare, preserve the Goshute heritage of protecting and caring for family and extend the tradition to all marginalized and underserved populations in our area. We refuse to let access, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status restrict someone from receiving complete healthcare.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking for people who are genuine, kind, ambitious, positive, and helpful - exceptional people building on a celebrated heritage who are passionate about delivering uncompromising care - people who make a difference every day no matter what their role or position. If you are looking for a job where the work you do impacts lives for the better every day, you are in the right place!
Sacred Circle Healthcare is seeking a full-time IT Desktop Support Specialist for our main clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Overview: Devoted to all aspects of computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Reports to: IT Manager
- Department: IT
- Business Unit: Finance
- Patient Care: No
- Worker Status: Full-time, Hourly
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: To Be Determined with the availability of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required depending on position requirements. This position may work remotely for a portion of the weekly schedule.
- Location: Salt Lake Main Clinic
- Supervisory responsibilities: No
The successful candidate:
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and deploys, existing and new PCs and peripherals.
- Provides service and support for all IT equipment.
- Supports staff in responding to incidents in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Provides training on an as-needed basis to employees.
- Assists in the deployment of new technologies and other related tasks.
- Develops successful solutions to technical problems.
- Performs PC System refreshes in accordance with company and program policies.
- Verify regular Operating System computer updates are performed.
- Required to perform computer and peripheral installs/adds moves, and changes.
- Provides support for Windows Desktops and iOS & Android mobile devices.
- Documents troubleshooting steps and processes.
- Join network computers and add new user accounts to Microsoft Active Directory.
- Helps with adding new policies and maintaining current Microsoft Group Policies.
- Assists with Office 365 Administration.
- Ensure proper documentation, and closure utilizing the help desk ticketing system.
- Assists with firewall protection and network Infrastructure installs and upgrades.
- Configures installs and adds new Wi-Fi access points while maintaining existing devices.
- Troubleshoots computer and network infrastructure systems, including LAN/WAN issues.
- Contributes to company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Maintains and protects the employees, customers, and department confidentiality.
- Supports and sets up VoIP phones and configuration settings using the FreePBX system.
- Manages the anti-virus security software platform to protect equipment from attacks.
- Troubleshoots system failures or bugs and provides solutions to restore functionality.
- Maintain equipment inventory by tracking asset tags and check-in/check-out process.
- May be required to travel several days a month to satellite clinics. Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in IT or related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of directly related experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of computer operating systems.
- Knowledge of internet and network technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of deploying network devices including Wi-Fi access points.
- Skills in project management and organization.
- Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work closely with all employees.
Additional Information – Join us as we are Redefining Compassionate Healthcare, together!
As group of 4 healthcare clinics, diversity drives our identity. We are proud of our Native American heritage. Whether you are seeking your first job, transitioning back into the workforce, looking to start your career, or grow an existing one, Sacred Circle Healthcare walks with you. We need you for what you can do. We strive for a mix of benefits to help you combine great work with a great life.
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and floating holidays to celebrate what is important to you (prorated for part-time employees)
- Retirement matching to invest in your future
- Colleagues that are unparalleled
- A culture that is second to none
Sacred Circle Healthcare/Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation gives preference
to qualified American Indian/Alaskan Native Applicants
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Sacred Circle