Are you a creative thinker with a passion for people?
Are you looking to join a firm that allows you to think independently and recognizes you for your efforts?
We are looking for a resourceful and innovative communications professional with a passion for public relations to join our successful Sacramento area marketing firm. Our rapidly-growing firm works with local leaders and corporations alike, supporting each client’s specific public relations and marketing goals by providing tailored marketing services at a fraction of the cost.
Due to our unprecedented growth this year, we are in immediate need of six employees to help build relationships with clients and serve as the face of our client’s prestigious brands. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the country, revitalizing our existing strategies to keep their businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! This is an entry-level position!
No experience is necessary and we welcome new graduates and professionals looking for a career change. We provide full training with a national manager that will help you reach your goals and go beyond your potential.
Responsibilities of the Communications Specialist in Marketing & Public Relations:
· Effectively communicate directly with clients’ consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
· Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client’s corporate objectives, increase clients’ market brand share, and maximize sales.
· Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
· Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
Qualifications of the Communications Specialist in Marketing & Public Relations:
· Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English, Communications, Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English
· Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages
· A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
HOURLY WAGE - PAID TRAINING AND BI WEEKLY PAY PROVIDED!
This is not telemarketing, nor is it residential door to door services. We are not looking to fill any office/administrative positions. We do pride ourselves in building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every customer. Applicants MUST be able to commute to our office on a daily basis.
We are looking to fill our direct marketing positions quickly. If you want to be a part of a quickly growing, fun, fast paced team, APPLY NOW!
Please include ALL contact information as top candidates will be contacted VIA PHONE this week!
Huge plus if you have following work experiences: marketing, marketing jobs, sales jobs, careers in marketing, sales and marketing, marketing management, management training, marketing manager, jobs for marketing, marketing career, sales rep jobs, sales representative job, sales salary, sales commission, sales hourly wage, marketing salary, marketing hourly wage, marketing commission, sales manager jobs, marketing jobs, marketing director, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing coordinator job, event promotions, promoter, junior account marketing rep, junior account sales rep, only marketing jobs, only sales jobs, only retail jobs, only entry-level jobs, entry-level, social promotions, restaurant experience, bartender experience, retail experience, customer service background, customer service experience, hospitality experience, hospitality jobs, hospitality careers, advancement, training, full training provided, paid training, event coordinator, advertising, personal advertisement, advertising jobs, advertising careers, advertising representative, lawn, pest control, no call center, no telemarketing, inside sales, inside marketing, in-store marketing, in-store sales, in-store advertising, internship, full time, full-time, no graphic design, marketing firm, marketing agency, sales and marketing, no outside sales, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, public relations, management, public relations career, entry level, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, lead generations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, customer service, retail, lead generator, entrepreneur, athlete, training, leads