Sacramento Premier Concepts works hand in hand with the Nation's largest providers of Electronics, Wireless Services and now Home Security.
Due to recent expansion, our team is now holding interviews for Entry Level Sales & Marketing opportunities to begin this November!
Marketing Associate Duties:
- Work as part of a promotional team to observe new buying trends and plan accordingly
- Attend weekly meetings in order to plan for upcoming promotional launches
- Work directly with clients to resolve issues, ensuring retention
- Assist in the acquisition of new accounts, providing information on evolving promotions and products
- Research strategic business opportunities to reach the target customer base
- Provide assistance at promotional events, interacting with the public directly
- Overseeing the sales pipeline, meeting and exceeding sales expectations
- Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials, and company events
- Work with a team of 3-5 Brand Ambassadors to exchange ideas, compare results and make adjustments accordingly
- Report results directly to the Market Manager, offering insight into possible new strategies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills- you will be interacting with a wide range of clients and customers
- High level of integrity, particularly when entrusted with confidential client information
- Strong student mentality and eagerness to learn!
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- Hourly base pay plus uncapped commission bonuses (starting hourly determined based on experience)
- Flexible scheduling available for current students!
- Training in promotional strategy, event planning, business development and operations
- Direct mentor-ship from our top trainers and from our Market Manager
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Team based company culture! We value networking and growing together!