Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a candidate who enjoys being of service to customers, possesses excellent communication skills and has the ability to cross-sell products and services for our Call Center Representative position in downtown Sacramento.
Our Call Center Representatives work a fixed schedule, which allows you the work/life balance you need. The candidate will work both onsite and remotely. The position requires candidates have a phone, internet connectivity, and a quiet work environment. The selected individual will be scheduled to work a 37-40 hour schedule as follows:
Monday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:55am - 2:00pm
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Summary of responsibilities:
- Identify the financial needs of the member and suggest Credit Union solutions. Refer member to designated staff for assistance.
- Make outbound calls on select groups to measure member satisfaction or to enhance our relationship by sharing our benefits, products, and services that the credit union has to offer.
- Take loan applications and enter into financial platform system.
- Provide a broad range of credit union services to members via telephone, such as loans, online banking, credit card, checking, bill pay and other services and products. Utilize Language Line as necessary.
- Process updates to member status, changes to name, address and other pertinent information.
- Perform quality control for certificate changes, check orders, member fax requests and signature verification.
- Investigate and respond to member inquiries and concerns. Perform transactions for members.
- Set up periodic payments. Process payroll set-ups, changes or deletions.
- Perform certificate changes, check orders, check by phone.
- Close accounts and determine reason for closure. Attempt to prevent account closure if possible. Enter closure code into the system.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and related work experience in a call center.
- One year of banking/credit union experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to improve our members’ financial well-being via timely and relevant cross-sells.
- General knowledge of credit union products and services, policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ability to operate computer, electronic banking, ten key and other office equipment, and perform accurate transactions.
- Demonstrated effective telephone and communication skills.
- Maintains good attendance record.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), subsidized parking and more.
Powered by JazzHR
Sacramento Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Sacramento Credit Union