Assistant Branch Manager
Sacramento Credit Union Elk Grove, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sacramento Credit Union is seeking candidates who thrive as leaders and excel at providing exceptional customer service for our Assistant Branch Manager position at our Elk Grove branch. The Assistant Branch Manager processes transactions, opens new accounts, processes and funds loan applications, and performs duties of the Branch Manager in his or her absence. They are instrumental in the planning, implementing and managing branch operations; ensuring adherence to policies, compliance testing, procedures and guidelines; and acting as a resource to others regarding branch operations and lending processes.
The Assistant Branch Manager has a fixed schedule so it’s perfect for individuals wanting a work/life balance. As a full-time employee they are eligible to participate in our robust benefits package. The 37/40-hour work schedule rotates weekly as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm; Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm or 9:30 to 6:30pm and Saturday 9:30am to 2:30pm (Off Wednesday) – 37 hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm; and Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm or 9:30 to 6:30pm (Off Saturday) – 40 hours
Responsibilities and Duties:
- *Ensures the branch delivers a superior member experience in all aspects of operational activities by proactively managing the branch workflow and staff, overseeing member interactions with staff, and resolving member problems. Sets the standard of excellent member service for all staff members.
- *Performs operational tasks such as: maintaining the Instant Issue machine (cleaning, adding cards, balancing, and testing), issuing keys/combinations and maintaining control logs, ordering supplies; arranging for equipment maintenance and repair; organizing and maintaining current reference materials, files, and records.
- *Ensures branch is balanced daily within established policies and procedures. Completes all related documents accurately (e.g., cash shipment forms, monthly cash counts, branch audit certifications, etc.). Prepares outgoing cash shipments when needed; accepts, verifies incoming cash shipments and orders cash.
- *Supports the achievement of the retail branch goals through the personal selling of all offered financial products including; savings and other depository products; consumer loans (share secured loans, credit cards, new & used auto loans); and drive branch referrals for both investment services and real estate loans.
- *Assists in the implementation of operational and lending procedures. Develops controls to ensure proper procedures are being followed. Assists in various Operational projects as assigned.
- *Develops controls to monitor proper compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures as they relate to particular products and services including, but not limited to BSA, CIP, OFAC, Truth In Savings, Fair Lending Practices, and others that may apply. Also ensures direct reports have completed assigned compliance courses by established deadline.
- *Assists with processing member transactions which includes running a drawer, using TCRs, and performing maintenance on member accounts.
- *Assists with opening new accounts- business and personal, and processing and funding loan applications.
- *Also performs duties of the Branch Manager in his/her absence.
- *Assists in the managing of all business needs and schedules staff accordingly. Monitors member interactions with staff and resolves member issues.
- *Ensures that the hiring, training, and evaluating of assigned staff members result in an effectively utilized and motivated staff committed to continuous improvement, quality and teamwork. Recommends individuals for hiring, promotion, discipline and/or termination.
- Completes monthly one-on-one coaching and regularly observes staff to identify their strengths and opportunities.
- *As a Mortgage Loan Originator, must register with NMLS Registry and keep registration information current.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or the equivalent in work experience.
- Experience in a financial institution or credit union in progressive member services positions.
- Knowledge of credit union products and services, policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ability to open new accounts, process loan applications and fund loans.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to lead a team in the delivery of exceptional member service is of utmost importance. Must display solid leadership abilities and have a willingness to assist others whenever necessary and demand the same from their team members.
- Ability to cross-sell products and services to members with a need.
- This position demands a person with an enthusiastic attitude who has a willingness to be a leader, especially in a team environment. A positive attitude and friendly service must be provided to both the membership and all fellow team members.
- Ability to perform audit processes and maintain records.
- Able to use computer software (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Knowledge of Loans PQ/XA Meridian Link software.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) and more.
Powered by JazzHR
Sacramento Credit Union
AddressElk Grove, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sacramento Credit Union