Sacks Exhibits is a well established Trade Show Exhibit and Events Company with a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We are currently seeking a motivated 3Designer to assist with the execution of day to day production within our Experiential Design Department. This is a full-time, non-exempt position within the organization.
The 3D Designer a hands-on position and entails independently following through with each task given from start to finish. Daily operations will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in design/production meetings and client/company discussions.
- Participating in design launches with Account Executive, Managers and Creative Director.
- Complete design projects from conception to final renders under timeline restrictions.
- Maintain library of rental components.
- Complete client product model and maintain active CAD libraries.
- Complete utility/networking and hanging sign drawings based on client specifications.
- Complete final renders to match work orders for production.
- Supply export files for estimating and production.
- Assist with acquiring and updating supplier/ vendor literature and samples
- Effectively communicate with Creative Director to efficiently complete each task given.
- This is a full-time position, with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Requires availability to work over-time as necessary.
Competencies and required skills:
- College diploma in Graphic Arts with a minimum of 2 year Design experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Trade Show, Exhibit, and/ or Display Industry.
- Expertise of 3-dimensional modeling software. (FormZ, Cinema 4D, Vectorworks are being used in this department)
- Candidates should be proficient in 3D modeling, texturing shapes and lighting to create dramatic and polished visualization.
- Knowledgeable in animation and fly-trough capabilities.
- An understanding of construction techniques and materials.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the latest design trends.
- Excellent understanding of the latest technology used in Audio Visual and Theatrical Productions
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and professional working relationships with co-workers.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing with minimal supervision.
- Excel under pressure while meeting deadlines and project goals.
- Trade Show, Exhibit, and/ or Display experience is required.
Sacks Exhibits is an equal opportunity employer. Please check out our latest projects at www.sacksexhibits.com.