Paralegal Legal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This position is located in Media, PA. You must be able to commute to this location.*
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Paralegal / Legal Assistant to support our legal team. You will work closely with our attorneys from the beginning of a case through the end, including if it goes to trial. Candidates must have extensive experience with review of medical records, handling discovery, drafting correspondence, managing case paperwork, and frequent client contact. You also need to be able to multi-task several assignments under tight deadlines, work independently and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Create reports and documents for lawyers based on case specifications and requests
- Help lawyers prepare case filings
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other legal research resources to develop information for pending cases
- Drafting interrogatories and request for production of documents
- Interact with expert witnesses to secure reports within deadlines
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Paralegal experience required - Degree is a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Phone skills required
*Pay is based on experience*
Our lawyers have achieved many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements and handle matters involving defective products, construction accidents, worker’s compensation, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, bicycle accidents, birth injuries, brain injuries, insurance bad faith, motorcycle accidents, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, and sexual abuse. We represent people, not big business and not the insurance industry.
Sacchetta & Baldino
308 East Second StreetChester, PA
Get fresh Media Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.