Sabio Systems is currently recruiting for a temporary Project Manager to assist with the year end close out and new fiscal year RFP processes and stakeholders. This is a contract position.
Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with operations to initiate, plan and organize, and monitor/control required study activities in accordance with awarded work package
- Provide sample log-in information and instruction to Sample Administration and ensure appropriate study materials are available to lab operations per project plan
- Actively manage completion of study activities to ensure timeline, financial and quality objectives are met
- Create and maintain project tracking tools to ensure all parties are clear on expectations and responsibilities and maintain accountability for all study activities
- Drive follow up on all action items assigned to project team and stakeholders
- Take appropriate actions and escalate; client management as needed if services and projects deviate from expectations
- Manage documentation of project communication, including management of protocols, methods, meeting agendas and minutes and other client deliverables
- Track financial aspects of projects including FTE utilization, and purchase order and invoice management
- As part of project closing, work with project team and client stakeholders to document successes, challenges and lessons learned throughout project execution
- Overall facilitation of a portfolio consisting of both routine testing submissions and project based study activities for assigned accounts and projects
- Bachelor's degree in science, business, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Prior project management or customer service experience in a scientific field
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including MS Project, Excel, or other project organizational tools
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Must be able to pass a background check, this is a drug and alcohol-free facility.
Compensation for the Project Manager position:
Pay is $30 to $35.00 hourly
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website www.sabiosystems.com
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles. Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2020 Sabio Systems, LLC
Sabio Systems, LLC