We are currently staffing for an experienced Project Manager for a part-time position, remote options available but do need to reside in New Mexico as monthly in person meetings are required.
Summary for the Project Manager
Under general direction of senior leadership, oversees high-priority medium to high complexity projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. In addition to duties of the Project Manager, takes projects from original concept strategic business support functions. Project may be enterprise wide in nature.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including stakeholders, end users, distributors, and suppliers.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. May communicate with a
- company executive regarding the status of specific projects.
- Support portfolio management of reporting/analytics solutions across the business units in the analytics organization. Identify business issues/problems plan and conduct interviews, whiteboard sessions.
Job Duties for the Project Manager
- Is responsible for delivering high complexity projects on time, within budget, and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Coordinates and communicates among Executive Sponsors, Steering Committee, Project Team, and other stakeholders
- Partners with senior business management to educate them on new PM processes and concepts, and technologies, and facilitate determining business implications and opportunities.
- Coaches, and mentors associate and intermediate junior Project Managers and project staff
Job Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in related technical/business area plus 3 years of experience in data or IT tool implementation and business experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of project management methods and tools in support of managing Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Project Management Institutes PMP certification or pass certification exam within one year of hire, required.
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles. Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2020 Sabio Systems, LLC
Why Work Here?Our recruiting team has over 65 years of experience combined and are subject matter experts and leaders in diversity recruiting. We are seeking individuals with the drive to navigate the perils of the ever-changing world in IT, Finance, Accounting, Legal and Office Administration support. We have personal accountability and are committed to the quality of the candidates and clients we represent. We connect with genuine professionalism because we want to be the most trusted local employment agency. We think positively, remain optimistic and use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We are a business resource focused on helping you achieve your goals.
We collaborate with the most ambitious companies and people. Let’s get to work!