We are currently recruiting for a Medical Assistant for a specialty Doctor's office. The Ideal candidates will have the ability to work well in a medical practice. This is a fast paced, ever-changing environment that requires a keen eye for details and thorough follow up skills.
A Medical Assistant is an integral part of the health care team.
In this position you will perform the following;
- A variety of back office and patient-related tasks while ensuring smooth patient and work flow within the department.
- Escort patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
- Collect blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
Qualifications/ Requirements for the Medical Assistant position:
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program - Certified (CM) or Medical Assistant Interim (IC) credential required
- 2-3 years of experience as a medical assistant
- Knowledge of third party payer requirements
- Strong aptitude for detail, and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, required
- Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills required
- MS Office; Word & Outlook
Compensation for the Medical Assistant position:
Pay $13.00 -16.00 hourly rate D.O.E.
Long term contractors with Sabio System will have the following benefits available to them;
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term-Life, and Short-term Disability Benefits
Guaranteed issue / No health questions
We provide Holiday Pay to all consultants meeting minimum work requirements. The eligible Holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
We treasure your long-term commitment to Sabio Systems by rewarding you with a Bonus Pay equal to your weekly average hours, at your current hourly rate, each time you meet the requirement. More information about our benefits can be found here; https://www.sabiosystems.com/sabio-consultants-2/benefits/
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website www.sabiosystems.com
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles. Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2019 Sabio Systems, LLC