Sabio Systems a professional staffing services firm is seeking a qualified Legal Assistant / Case Manager for a temp-to-hire opportunity with a busy law firm in Albuquerque specializing Social Security Claims. We are seeking compassionate and customer service oriented candidates for this position.
Immediate need! If you have at least 2+ years of legal experience, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Legal Assistant / Case Manager:
- Maintain MS Outlook calendar and email correspondence
- Administrative and document support for Social Security Claims
- Arrange meetings, appointments and ensure they are calendared for the attorney and client
- Provide effective and timely document processing and ensure attorney is aware of deadlines
- Create reports and briefs, compose documents/correspondence and proofread documents
- Ability to request medical records
- Create and maintain legal files and contracts
Job Requirements for the Legal Assistant / Case Manager:
- Compassionate, patient and helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with superior proofreading abilities
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, Word and Excel and calendaring programs
- E-filing experience in state and federal courts in New Mexico
- Working knowledge of creating and editing legal documents
- 2+ years of experience in a legal support position
Compensation for the Legal Assistant / Case Manager:
Pay is $14.00 to $17.00 DOE
Physical abilities required to perform the Legal Assistant / Case Manager:
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website www.sabiosystems.com
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles. Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2020 Sabio Systems, LLC
Why Work Here?Our recruiting team has over 65 years of experience combined and are subject matter experts and leaders in diversity recruiting. We are seeking individuals with the drive to navigate the perils of the ever-changing world in IT, Finance, Accounting, Legal and Office Administration support. We have personal accountability and are committed to the quality of the candidates and clients we represent. We connect with genuine professionalism because we want to be the most trusted local employment agency. We think positively, remain optimistic and use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We are a business resource focused on helping you achieve your goals.
We collaborate with the most ambitious companies and people. Let’s get to work!