Sabio Systems a professional staffing services firm is seeking a qualified Legal Assistant / Secretary for a temp-to-hire opportunity with a busy law firm in Albuquerque specializing in medical mal-practice.
Immediate need! If you have at least 2+ years of legal experience, please apply today!
Assisting a three Attorney's in managing correspondence, motions, briefs, summaries, dictation, transcription, e-filing, and a managing a busy Outlook calendar.
Responsibilities for the Legal Assistant / Secretary Job:
- Maintain MS Outlook calendar and emails for Senior Partner
- Administrative and document support for two Associate Attorneys
- Arrange meetings, appointments and ensure they are calendared for each attorney and client
- Provide effective and timely document processing and ensure attorneys are aware of deadlines
- Create reports and briefs, compose documents/correspondence and proofread documents
- E-filing via NM and Federal Court Systems
- Create and maintain legal files and contracts
Job Requirements for the Legal Assistant / Secretary Job:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with superior proofreading abilities
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, Word and Excel and calendaring programs
- E-filing experience in state and federal courts in New Mexico
- Working knowledge of creating and editing legal documents
- 4+ years of experience in a legal support position
Compensation for the Legal Assistant / Secretary Job:
Pay is $15.00 to $17.00 DOE
Physical abilities required to perform the Legal Assistant / Secretary Job:
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website www.sabiosystems.com
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles. Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2019 Sabio Systems, LLC