Sabio Systems is currently recruiting for an HR Generalist for a large company in Albuquerque, NM. This position has a great schedule and will work Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The HR Generalist is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations with an emphasis on recruiting and talent management. In this position you would be responsible for assisting with screening and identifying talent for various positions within the organization, new hire on-boarding and processing, HRIS data entry and much more!
Essential Functions for HR Generalist:
- Handles employment application intake and recruiting for all open positions
- Scheduling drug screens and background checks
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Assists with new-employee orientations
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Prepares job postings
- Responds to reference checks and verification of employment status
- Assist in event planning and coordination
- Ensure safety training is being used and is effective
- Maintain safety program materials and risk assessment information
- Develop employee relations program and implement said programs
- Manages EEOC functions for the Albuquerque location
- Provide insurance related support for employees and manage annual benefit enrollment
Desired Skills/Requirements for HR Generalist:
- Must have experience working in a related industry or environment
- A desire to support the organization in all things HR related
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a Human Resource capacity
- Certification is highly desired (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
- Demonstrated ability to write, disseminate and post job descriptions
- Good follow through skills and ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Intermediate computer skills to include; MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Spanish speaking abilities would be a plus
- Valid NM Drivers license
- This position requires a pre-employment background and MVD records check
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today!
Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website www.sabiosystems.com
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2020 Sabio Systems, LLC