Sabio Systems is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative with order processing. This company is located in Rio Rancho, NM and well established, stable, a leader in their industry. The position is open due to high demand for their products and services and they are growing!
We are seeking individuals that possess excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail. Ideal candidates will have the ability to answer customer inquiries, provide product support, set up new accounts and support a sales team with a wide variety of administrative tasks.
Job Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative position:
- Provide customer service through customer portal and inbound emails
- Inside Sales Support for the Sales Team
- Responsible for on-boarding new customers
- Managing customer order process from beginning to end
- Monitor account status and updates
- Coordinates with the warehouse to ensure timely processing and delivery
- Coordinates with Purchasing to ensure goals are met
- Interact with vendors for material orders and pricing updates
- Update reports for management
Desired Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position:
- Experience with issuing purchase orders; understanding of PO’s
- Shipment confirmation and tracking
- Experience with CRM (customer relationship management) software
- MS Office proficient; Word and Excel
- Organized with the ability to follow process flow and meet deadlines
- Customer Service skills including email and telephone etiquette
- Detail-Oriented and Proofreading to ensure quality of sales quotes and materials
- Positive Attitude and ready to tackle any challenge with optimism
- Desire to Learn and ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Teamwork is a must as this group helps out and everyone works as a team
- Dependable and reliability is a must, we check references!
Please apply today! www.sabiosystems.com
Compensation for the Customer Service Representative position:
$14 hourly ($30,000 annual salary)
Long term contractors with Sabio System will have the following benefits available to them;
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term-Life, and Short-term Disability Benefits
Guaranteed issue / No health questions
We provide Holiday Pay to all consultants meeting minimum work requirements. The eligible Holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
We treasure your long-term commitment to Sabio Systems by rewarding you with a Bonus Pay equal to your weekly average hours, at your current hourly rate, each time you meet the requirement. More information about our benefits can be found here; https://www.sabiosystems.com/sabio-consultants-2/benefits/
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico. Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway, www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles.
Apply for this job now or call us at the office at (505) 792-8604 for additional information. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.