- $15 to $17 Hourly
Sabio Systems has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 50 Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America! https://world.einnews.com/pr_news/newmexico/644253443/sabio-systems-recognized-as-one-of-america-s-best-professional-recruiting-firms-by-forbes-magazine
Sabio Systems is currently recruiting for a CSR/Scheduler I for one of our business partners here in Albuquerque. Great working environment and ability to learn a broad new skillset with great room for advancement. Ideal candidate will be highly motivated and career driven, with great attention to detail.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN or Green Card Holder.
Schedule 8-5 M-F
Covid Vaccine Required
NON REMOTE POSITION
Job Responsibilities for the CSR/Scheduler I:
- Accurately schedules and pre-registers all patients for the region into six different computer programs for procedures and exams.
- Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering operations.
- Provide World-Class customer service through positive interaction and continuously elevate customer/patient satisfaction and experience
- Identify and resolve customer needs to achieve First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Meet/exceed established industry standard service goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Agent (KPIs) - Average Handle Time (AHT), Not Ready (ACW), Commitment to Schedule, Quality Assurance, Collections Team (Service Goals) - Service Levels, Abandonment Rates, Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
- Demonstrates high levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Able to answer an average of 78 – 90 calls/day
Experience required for the CSR/Scheduler I:
- Scheduler I Education and Experience Requirements: Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent One (1) year related experience preferred
- Medical Terminology Courses Scheduling Knowledge helpful
- Registration and Insurance Knowledge preferred
- Type 40-50 WPM accurately while talking on the phone effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams environment
- Ability to communicate effectively Ability to work independently Basic computer skills
Strengths for CSR/Scheduler I:
- Attention to planning and details
- People skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
Schedule For CSR/Scheduler I:
Schedule 8-5 Monday through Friday
Compensation for the CSR/Scheduler I:
$15-$17 Hourly (DOE)
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website: https://sabiosystems.com/search-jobs/#!/search?page=1
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
We treasure your long-term commitment to Sabio Systems by rewarding you with a Bonus Pay equal to your weekly average hours, at your current hourly rate, each time you meet the requirement. More information about our benefits can be found here: https://www.sabiosystems.com/sabio-consultants-2/benefits/
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay.
Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2023 Sabio Systems, LLC.
Sabio Systems has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 50 Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America!
Our recruiting team has over 25 years of experience combined and are subject matter experts and leaders in diversity recruiting. We are seeking individuals with the drive to navigate the perils of the ever-changing world in IT, Finance, Accounting, Legal and Office Administration support. We have personal accountability and are committed to the quality of the candidates and clients we represent. We connect with genuine professionalism because we want to be the most trusted local employment agency. We think positively, remain optimistic and use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We are a business resource focused on helping you achieve your goals.
Sabio SystemsAlbuquerque, NM
WebsiteView All Sabio Systems Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.