- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Lead the design and implementation of executive and ad-hoc reports/dashboards across various topics and define required supporting data architecture.
• Support simple to complex ad-hoc reporting requests
• Manipulate and process large datasets using analytical and reporting features of multiple tools.
• Define requirements for and test data sources for reporting.
• Participate in cross-functional project teams and provide guidance and training to teams in asking appropriate questions, interpreting data, and translating into action.
• Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed
• Assist managers and leaders in building reporting dashboards for business partners supported
• Mentor or manage more less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors
• Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
• 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• 2+ years of Power BI experience
• Experience with SQL Server including Visual Studio/SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
• In depth knowledge of SQL warehouse database environments
• Ability to transfer skills and knowledge to peers
• Experience using SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc.)
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website: https://www.sabiosystems.com/search-jobs-staffing-agencies-albuquerque/#!/search?page=1
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
We treasure your long-term commitment to Sabio Systems by rewarding you with a Bonus Pay equal to your weekly average hours, at your current hourly rate, each time you meet the requirement. More information about our benefits can be found here; https://www.sabiosystems.com/sabio-consultants-2/benefits/
Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2022 Sabio Systems, LLC
Sabio Systems, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Sabio Systems, LLC