Teamcenter TCRA Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
Sabel Systems Technology Solutions, LLC is a leading solution provider for innovative and agile Digital Engineering and Acquisition Technical Stack design, implementation, and support. We have projects across the DoD, Industry, and Academia. We operate in secure public clouds, on- premises clouds, and hybrid clouds. We provide you with large business opportunities and training within our small business agility and people first culture. You will be joining a dynamic and highly motivated team with one goal:
"Get quality and secure solutions in the customers hands as soon as possible".
Who We Need
As a Teamcenter TCRA developer, you are a technical resource implementing while building strong relationships with customers and helping them realize their vision. The TCRA developer will assist the customer in implementing Teamcenter Reporting and analytics(TCRA) by efficiently mapping various business reports requirements through out of the box solutions offered by TCRA and the customization of reports. This developer will install, integrate and configure TCRA within Teamcenter to develop solutions using various modules. (ie. semantic mapper, nodes, cubes, dashboard, etc) This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement, as well as configuration and customization of software.
What You'll Do
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Understand and demonstrate how the team will impact and integrate with customers' initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Teamcenter solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers' business requirements.
- Understand customers' goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the solution.
- MUST have the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- MUST be able to work onsite at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida
- Teamcenter experience with a specific PLM domain area such as: Teamcenter Rapid Start, Reporting and Analytics, Product Cost Management, Integrated Materials Management/Substance Compliance, Rulestream, Systems Engineering/Requirements Management, Supplier Collaboration Foundation/Vendor Management.
- Candidates should also be skilled in Defining Work Streams, Work Breakdown Structures, Scenarios and Use Cases; Data Modeling; Management of CAD Data, Document Management and Change Processes; Workflow creation, testing and troubleshooting.
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization. Experience in leading team members throughout the phases of software implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working on government contracts
- Experience with report and analysis development using the eQube platform
- Proven ability to implement or define software solutions.
- Understanding of Teamcenter's data model
- Experience working with database connectivity practices
- Installation and configuration of Teamcenter products
- Required location: Eglin Air Force Base
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
Employees must abide by Sabel System's government contracts and any federal, state, and local laws regarding COVID-19 vaccination and related requirements.
AddressEglin Air Force Base, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Sabel Systems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?