DevSecOps Administrator - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The DevSecOps Administrator position is a full-time position located in the United States. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide development and security support for multiple cloud implementations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provide remote and in-person technical support, incident, and problem management to end-users on technology issues regarding computer operations and networks including software support and administration, installation, setups, error messages, system status, and downtime procedures, etc.
- Provide technical context and leadership to the assigned project team.
- Deploy, Configure, and maintain cloud-hosted applications (Office365, Azure, AWS)
- Troubleshoot and support software applications and business processes, troubleshoot and repair new or existing hardware. Analyzes and tests new hardware/software configurations
- Prepare technical documentation including standard procedures, reports, research and cost analysis
- Provide technical support for DoD specific on-prem and virtual cloud hardware
- Assist with management of infrastructure support to include servers, networks, and applications
- Assist the technical lead with projects from implementation through testing and production
- Must be able to effectively communicate with users at all skill levels and document unique issues and solutions in a support knowledgebase or procedure/policy documents
- Update applications, websites, and content management systems
- Update and maintain electronic records with accurate data.
- On-call, and evening or weekend hours will be required as needed for support and maintenance issues.
- Domestic travel could be required
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Must be customer-service and results-oriented, an experienced problem solver who seeks assistance, when necessary, a self-starter with excellent oral and effective written communication skills, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and an experienced decision-maker
- Able to work effectively on their own without direct supervision
- Able to work as part of a distributed team spanning multiple time-zones and regions
- 3-5 years of experience with computer systems support, server installation and support, network administration, network installation, and configuration.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems. Experience with Linux is a plus
- Experience installing software, patches, and updates on desktops, Laptops, and Servers
- Experience troubleshooting complex network and systems infrastructure issues
- Hands-on experience with deployment and/or support of client systems
- Phone and people skills which promote end-user satisfaction
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Must have CompTIA Security + (CE) certification
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Sabel Systems is an EEO/AA employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Sabel Systems makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Sabel participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
TechnologyView all jobs at Sabel Systems