Saatva Whitestone, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at Saatva we are a direct-to-consumer luxury mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every consumer get a great night’s sleep. At Saatva, we do more than sell mattresses to consumers. We are a brand that believes in consciousness and goodness — from what we put in our products, to how we treat our customers and each other.
We are adding an IT Coordinator to our team. Reporting to the IT Director, you will assist in the smooth delivery of IT services supporting our two offices in Whitestone, NY and Austin, TX as well as our Viewing Rooms around the country. If you have at least one year of experience in IT operations are passionate about technology, have a customer service orientation, are highly organized, and have a strong sense of urgency we would love to speak with you.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot issues ensuring timely resolution of service incidents and completion of service requests including escalation of issues with vendors.
- Maintain and administer Saatva’s hardware assets that are distributed over multiple locations as well as our company’s computers, tablets, smartphones, and other devices.
- Install and upgrade software and hardware on our company’s computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Help maintain an inventory of all company electronic assets.
- Provide staff with training on how to use hardware, software, and cloud-based services.
- Assist in the auditing of software licensing for accuracy.
- Assist in the providing of hardware and software with new hires.
What you will need
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 1 + years of experience working in IT operations supporting Mac and PC users, ideally in a G Suite or Active Directory on cloud environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability explain technology effectively to a non- technical audience.
- Experience with SSO (Single Sign On) of SaaS products, Okta is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Whitestone Home Furnishings, LLC, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Saatva