Senior 3D Artist
Saatchi & Saatchi El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
Compadres is a CGI full-service, Virtual Garaging and 3D studio based within Saatchi & Saatchi’s LA advertising agency. We boast a powerhouse team who offer creative, artistic, and technical solutions. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional artists.
- Performing tasks associated with modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and compositing processes
- Ability to take a project from conception to completion
- Automotive lighting, animation, rendering and compositing experience is a plus
- Collaborate with fellow artist and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines while keeping a positive work environment
- Ability to lead projects while working with producers and 3D Artist
- Mentoring and provide creative and technical constructive feedback to junior Artist
- The Senior 3D Artist must have experience in Maya, V-Ray, After Effects and Nuke
- Knowledge in Unreal is strongly recommended
- Possess strong technical skills and must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problem with assigned projects
- Should have an understanding of EXR multi-pass rendering and compositing
- Senior 3D artists must be able to take direction and work in a team-focused environment, able to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Must possess strong time management skills and be extremely organized
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situation
- If interested please submit a link to current demo reel and resume
Powered by JazzHR