We Simplify – We Specialize – We Future-Proof.
We are an award-winning, global force using technological innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time…and we want you to join us!
Celebrating over 40 years as a top Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider, SYSPRO has earned prestigious industry awards for its technology, company culture, customer relations, and leadership. In order for SYSPRO to continue to play such a vital role in the industry, we need a team of top-class people behind us that bring SYSPRO’s core values of ambition, intelligence, drive tenacity, and compassion to the workplace.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Lead Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative (L2) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Marketing & Sales teams. This role is accountable for developing a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads that will be supplied to the appropriate sales team at SYSPRO.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound leads for sales follow-up and identifying new potential opportunities for designated solution sets by effectively communicating to specific target accounts. In this primarily phone-based role, this role is to help identify buying cycles, pending purchasing decisions, and technology spending plans, decision-makers, and systems in use. This role will raise awareness and consideration for SYSPRO products and services within these prospect accounts with the goal of handing a warm lead to the relevant sales team.
The Sales Development Representative position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Call and preliminary qualify inquiries from inbound campaigns; create a schedule to follow up until inquiries are reached
- Enter inquiries that are qualified into CRM system, provide detail to Account Executives about the lead, and establish a follow-up schedule
- Managed pipeline in SYSPRO’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Ensure compliance of CRM system lead management processes including moving to next stages, documenting activities and notes, etc.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to provide feedback on various lead sources
- Identify key buying influencers within prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Compile and maintain report of lead statuses for analytics—MQLs, SALs, SQLs, Wins, Closed/Lost Dispositions, Lead Aging
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that track progress to the Account Executives
- Ability to obtain leads through the internet or other list generating opportunities
- Complete outbound calling using compiled lists, campaign lists and content offers and promotions, plus pre- and post-trade show event calling
- Uncover potential prospects that fit the SYSPRO target market and develop relationships with appropriate buyers and influencers to nurture leads as they move through the sales cycle
- Maintain an understanding of SYSPRO products, technology, and brand
- Accountable for prospecting and qualifying sales leads and meeting and/or exceeding goals established by the VP of Strategic Sales
- Keep informed of new trends and tools/technologies to recommend to improve lead generating
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology-related area or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years’ experience working in sales or marketing and managing a successful pipeline with an understanding of ERP software; SYSPRO preferred
- Can work closely with commissioned professional sales team
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills and can interact across multiple departments and with clients
- Is well-organized and can prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Has a track record of achieving/exceeding goals
- Can identify business opportunities
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to plan, organize and have problem solving skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Proven ability to gain account loyalty and customer retention
- Continued education and training on SYSPRO products and/or services and competitive sales strategies
- Ability to obtain leads through cold calls, emails, internet, or other lists for generating leads
- Process the ability to provide creative lead generation strategies
- Experience in building and managing a pipeline
- Ability to successfully balance inbound, outbound, communications, and campaign activity
- Honest and trustworthy, able to uphold SYSPRO USA Values and Behaviors
- Some travel may be required
What you can expect from SYSPRO:
- Award-winning, technology-driven company culture
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term disability, travel insurance, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401k with generous matching