HR Business Partner Manager
Position: Full Time Location: Costa Mesa, CA Salary: DOE
We are an award-winning, global force using technological innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time…and we want you to join us!
Celebrating over 40 years as a top Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider, SYSPRO has earned prestigious industry awards for its technology, company culture, customer relations, and leadership. In order for SYSPRO to continue to play such a vital role in the industry, we need a team of top-class people behind us that bring SYSPRO’s core values of ambition, intelligence, drive tenacity, and compassion to the workplace.
We are currently looking to hire a full time HR Partner Manager. The HR Partner Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of HR practices and processes as well contributing to the company performance by providing operational and strategic HR advise on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. The person in this position will perform HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one fictional group.
The HR Partner Manager position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Contributes HR data and judgement to the organization strategic decisions
- Continuously develops ideas for leveraging HR as a competitive advantage
- Generates alliances with internal and external partners that enables the HR function to supply appropriate services
- Works closely with Head of Global HR to implement HR policies and procedures including local and global HR initiatives
- Provide business feedback to the HR team in order to improve strategic processes and procedures
- Support the organization and the leadership with change management
- Assess, analyze, and formulate strategies to drive employee engagement
- Responsible for executing the Talent Management strategy throughout the business
- Performs all HR related activities in a business partner capacity, to meet business objectives (i.e. performance enablement, succession planning etc.)
- Liaises with HR team within SYSPRO HR to identify issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solutions and initiatives
- Liaise and interact with key stakeholders and management to manage the expectations and delivery of the above functional HR initiatives
- Develop and implement a people development plan/career path in conjunction with each line manager
- Implement processes to measure and manage the HR results
- Ensure continuous succession planning
- Review and implement HR policies and procedures and ensuring consistency of these policies and procedures
- Address executives and management concerns and make recommendation to managers about appropriate course of action
- Monitor internal and external changes in laws and policies and apply an understanding of key legal precedents and compliance requirements to protect the interest of the organization and employees
- Represent the company at labor relevant meetings
- Provide leadership in transformation and development initiatives
- Assist in the development and implementation of remuneration of benefits
- Requires BS/BA/Masters’ degree in HR or related field. Where no degree exists, a proven track record with documented success is required.
- PHR Certification and SHRM member/ Certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a HR BP position with HR management.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Detail oriented and efficient
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong problem identification and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- People skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Stakeholder engagement
- Analytical skills
- Ability to keep confidently information
- Ability to work efficiently in a broad cultural spectrum
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to objectively interpret and translate complex information
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Honest and trustworthy, able to uphold SYSPRO USA Values and Behaviors
- Full knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel (Medium to advanced), PowerPoint (Medium to Advanced), and Outlook
- Knowledge of HR laws, policies, and procedures at State and Federal Level
- HR Systems
- Excellent knowledge of ADP Workforcenow
- Knowledge working in a global organization
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques selling at C-Level and Management operations level
- 25% of the time as related to SYSPRO conferences or specific requirements for HR.
What you can expect from SYSPRO:
- Award-winning, technology-driven company culture
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term disability, travel insurance, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401k with generous matching
SYSPRO is a highly scalable, industry-built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that can be deployed in the cloud, on-premise, or accessed via any mobile device. SYSPRO is designed to simplify business complexity for manufactures and distributors by providing actionable insight that supports effective decision-making, strong cost control, streamlined processes and improved productivity.
SYSPRO's Culture/Core Values- To assure a good fit to SYSPRO's culture, must have a can-do attitude, be a professional, put relationships over transactions, care about others, and do what you say.
SYSPRO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristics protected by law.