Support Desk Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Support Desk/NOC Technician
We are a fast-growing Managed Service Provider in the DC area looking for experienced Support Desk Technicians to join our team. We are a small company with a diverse staff, a unique culture promoting teamwork and customer service, who specialize in aligning technology with the business needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of tier II or higher technical experience, and a proven track record of excellent customer service. We are looking for somebody who is organized and enthusiastic about implementing our process to create a successful, efficient environment for our customers to operate.
Salary + Benefit Information
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans
- 401k + Company Match
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Certification & Training programs
- Provide excellent customer service and desktop support to the end user’s satisfaction
- Work with teammates to maintain or exceed appropriate desktop support standards to various sets of enterprise-level clients
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets (reactive) received through the ticketing system (ConnectWise) or over the phone.
- Meet or exceed baseline metrics for reactive support
- Carry out & document troubleshooting steps to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN),
- VPN and other systems.
- Document internal procedures and processes, and create “how-to” write-ups and upload on the internal documentation tool.
- Assist with onboarding of new users remotely.
- Remote setup of new/old PCs and deployment for our clients using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Help end-users configure email on their smartphones.
- Active Directory and Exchange/Office365 troubleshooting/add/changes on clients’ servers.
- Be available for the After-hour On-Call schedules including 1 weekend every 8 weeks.
- Soft Skills – Organization and effective communication are critical.
- Teamwork, Customer Service, and an innate desire for constant improvement.
- Technical Skills – the applicant should have at least the below certifications:
- Ideally seeking applicants with one of the following:
- Familiarity with ConnectWise or comparable ticketing system
- Ability to troubleshoot/support Mac/Apple products
- Experience supporting with Microsoft Office 365
Please respond to this ad with a cover letter, your resume, and your favorite joke to be considered for
SYSARC INCCWhy Work Here?
Flexible and collaborative work environment with a unique employee rewards program.
SysArc is a leading IT Managed Services and Cyber Security Services Provider, we have been helping our clients manage their IT to unleash the value in their organization for 15 years. We were recognized as among the 25 top places to work in the DC area, our commitment to our employees and our customers is our top priority!
TechnologyView all jobs at SYSARC INCC