Remote: Technical Support Specialist
SYKES Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Country: United States
Job description: Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. In this remote based / work-at-home position for SYKES, you will work remotely from the comfort and convenience of your own home answering inbound calls. You will answer questions and provide solutions to customers who need assistance with their technical issues.
What you'll do:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls.
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to concerns and requests.
- Demonstrate patience and understanding with customers to assist with their various needs.
- Follow a list of directions as troubleshooting steps and relay that to the customer.
- Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, and overall product value.
- Meet and exceed all metrics as required by the client, including average handle time, quality assurance, customer service and schedule adherence.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' business.
Requisition #: 5509BR
Site: Alpine US WFH
Workplace Type: WAH
Zip/Postal Code: N/A
Hiring Group: Agent
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.
EEO statement: EOE/Veteran/Disabled
Required qualifications, skills and experience: Work with us and you'll enjoy:
- Hourly pay starting at $15
- Full-Time schedule with 8-8.5 hour shifts between 6am-10pm Mountain Time
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company-matched retirement plan
- Refer a friend program that pays $150 for every referral with no limits.
- Opportunities for advancement and continued growth
- Personal benefits of working from home including time, money, and environmental savings.
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum)
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to work weekdays, afternoons, and weekends
TechnologyView all jobs at SYKES