Start Your Driving Career With SYGMA
Paid CDL-A training sponsored by SYGMA - No Experience Required!
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Train for your Class-A CDL locally in Portland, OR
- Tuition covered by SYGMA up front with no out-of-pocket cost to you
- Earn $850 week during the first phase of the driver candidate program as a driver helper
- Paid training - Earn $850 weekly while in school and while with SYGMA Trainer
- Drivers average $75,000 per year once done with training and in your own truck
- Drivers who are sponsored by SYGMA to obtain their CDL require a signed 2-year commitment
- SYGMA will deduct $100 from each paycheck to be applied to reimburse your tuition/training costs, at the conclusion of two years, that amount gets paid back to you as a bonus!
For a minimum of 30-60 days, you will assist drivers in unloading of product at customer locations and be evaluated to go to a certified truck school to obtain your Commercial Drivers License.
- Average salary $75k/year
- Component Pay, The more you drive the more you earn!
- Dedicated Routes
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Many routes under 24 hours out
- Highly maintained equipment
- Salary based on mileage and weight delivered
- Drive both team and single DEDICATED ROUTES!
- Must be 21 or older
- Must obtain a Class A CDL permit before attending orientation
- Clean MVR
- Ability to work any day and any shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively throughout the route
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to safely operate a 2 wheeler
Start building a career with SYGMA - Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.