Warehouse Selector - Day Shift - Up to $25.50/Hour - Full Benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Earn Up to $25.50/Hour Plus Weekly Bonuses - Excellent Benefits - 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
New Pay Breakdown:
- Start at $20/Hour
- Earn $22/Hour on Sundays
- Up to $25.50/Hour with incentives and freezer differential
- Earn up to $25.50/Hour Plus Weekly Bonuses
- 4 Day Work Week
- Day Shift
- Full and Part Time Available
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Ford, Dell, and many other discount programs
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Dependent Care and Health Accounts
- Reads pick sheets and travel to proper warehouse locations using a pallet jack
- Picks proper product type and quantity, labels products and places on a pallet, and loads the pallet on trucks according to proper zone, location, and established standards
- Handles products and build pallets according to established food safety procedures (e.g. visual inspection of the product for damages, proper placement on pallets to minimize cross-contamination and damage)
- Ensures that the warehouse is maintained cleanly and safely according to company standards; takes appropriate corrective actions when a spill or damaged case is discovered; disposes of trash and recycling in proper receptacles
- Communicates with the management team regarding any issues (e.g. products, out of stocks, safety issues, food safety concerns)
- Operates all company warehouse equipment (e.g. forklifts, pallet jacks, scanners) safely, according to company standards
- Reports all equipment issues to a member of the management team
- Completes all paperwork and utilizes a wearable computer to properly track time spent on assignments for productivity reporting
- Works assigned schedule exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as needed to meet workload demands
- Other duties as assigned by management
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred
- Forklift and pallet jack license/certification
- Work is heavy in nature. You must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Forklift operation requires the ability to hear warehouse activity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
SYGMA - Illinois Warehouse Selector
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Selector 3rd Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.