Truck Driver - Great Pay - Recent Grads Welcome - No CDL Required
- Expired: 12 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring Driver Helpers In Michigan
Great Pay - Recent Graduates Welcome - No CDL Required
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Assist delivery driver unloading, checking the quality and delivering the product to the customer location.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacations and Sick Leave
- Highly Maintained Equipment
- Unload and check the quality of products at a customer location, rotate and check the quality of produce.
- Driving to different locations to assist the driver with deliveries.
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order (shorts)
- Handles any customer complaints professionally
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules and performs a pre-trip inspection.
Take advantage of the great pay & benefits that SYGMA offers - Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
SYGMA - Detroit Driver Helper
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh CDL Graduate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.