Warehouse Selector - Day Shift - Up to $22.50/Hour - $2,500 Sign-On
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Day Shift - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus - Great Pay & Benefits - Earn Up To $22.50
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Earn up to $22.50
- Tuition assistance
- Paid sick leave
- 401k and stock purchase plan
- Ford, Dell, and many other discount programs
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Pre-tax flexible dependent care and health accounts
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred
- 6 months of previous warehouse experience preferred; or equivalent work experience in place of a degree.
- Forklift and pallet jack license/certification.
- Work is heavy in nature. You must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Forklift operation requires the ability to hear warehouse activity
- Pick product for routes as defined on the pick sheets
- Attend training and practice knowledge of SOP’s and all company policies and procedures as they relate to food and associated safety practices. Notify management of violations
- Use pallets that are of good quality; visually inspect the product for damages and properly place on the pallet to minimize cross-contamination; handle products in a manner consistent with food safety procedures
- The product that is packaged in ice shall be selected in a way that will prevent ice from melting into other cases throughout the loading and delivery process
- Take appropriate corrective actions when a spill or damaged case is discovered
- Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner. Report all equipment failures to the immediate supervisor
- Ensure that the warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to company standards
- Tracks time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis
- Follow proper selection procedures as established by the company
- Other duties as assigned by management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
SYGMA - Denver Warehouse Selector
Transportation and Storage