- Expired: April 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CSR Requirements for Consideration
- 1-2 years of work or internship experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in fast-paced environments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
CSR Role and Responsibilities:
- Opening Or Close – manage team members in preparing an onsite presentation
- Guest Greeting and Sales Support– Acquire and maintain a network of guests to identify new sales leads. Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their needs. Align value propositions with customer pain points to sell products/services. Demonstrate the functions and uses of the products or services to customers.
- Ensure satisfactory experience among guests and team members – Respond to and fix issues that arise throughout the sales cycle. Stay in constant contact with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Sales Reporting – Maintain daily reports of sales activities, including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any other issues. Provide periodic territory sales forecasts as requested.
- Membership Services Management – Provide quality follow-ups for premium account holders
Thank you for your time. The vacancy is limited. If interested, please be sure to apply ASAP!
**Please include up-to-date contact information on your resume!
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Csr jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.