Business Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an entry-level candidate to join on as a Business Operations Coordinator on-site at our biggest location. The Business Operations Coordinator leads all activities of the purchasing department. This critical role is responsible for buying, selling, and managing the flow of products as well as negotiating contracts and evaluating suppliers.
Business Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage inventory –
- Identify the company needs around equipment, materials, and products. Ensure supplies are available to the business at all times. Maintain knowledge of what inventory is available. Review, analyze and anticipate what is needed by the customer and the company.
- Sales Engagement and Reporting –
- Ensure on-site sales targets are being hit and reported utilizing corporate systems.
- Develop and maintain policies –
- Report on market conditions and cost reports. Create purchase orders and requisitions as needed for all supplies. Establish guidelines for purchasing and contract management. Organize the removal of unneeded materials.
- Provide maintenance and administration –
- Evaluate and award incoming purchasing bids, grants, and requests. Address issues with vendors, contractors, and suppliers as they arise. Devise efficient recordkeeping systems of inventory. Represent the company in any negotiations.
Business Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but can be overlooked for a candidate who has relevant work experience
- Previous experience leading a team, managing a budget, and negotiating bids and contracts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid ability to meet all deadlines in an organized and timely manner
The ideal candidate has a combination of leadership skills, product knowledge, industry savvy, and prior experience overseeing the daily workflow, budget, and schedules of the purchasing department. Apply now!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at SWM Analytics