- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A DAILY COMMUTE
The Account Representative is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions. This person will operate as the lead on all critical business accounts. The focus of this vital role is to manage the relationship with the client by creating a positive working relationship. The Account Representative is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions.
Account Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or related field is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Some travel required for this role
Account Representative Duties:
- Oversee customer account management
- Develop new business along with negotiating sales contracts and agreements to maximize profits.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within company
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services.
- Ensure delivery to customers.
- Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Excellent cross-functional working between customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at SWM Analytics