Support of project and subproject leadership by creating, preparing, and coordinating interdepartmental processes. Initiation of target-oriented controlling of the project, timely execution of committee preparation, and assignment tracking.
- Integrates tracking of planning processes in the project in cooperation with the subproject teams and involved departments.
- Creates measures in the case of recognizable goal deviations for the observance of product and production goals in coordination with project leadership.
- Plans and supports planning workshops with subproject leaders of the various shops.
- Assigns, monitors, controls, and ensures the completion of work packages regarding the planning objectives as well as the maintenance of open issues lists for the project.
- Reports project status to plant and project leadership.
- Establishes and applies efficient ways for managing and controlling of target-oriented processes.
- Organizes production planning summaries and the production plant’s project-oriented meetings.
- Ensures communication and the target-oriented information flow in and out of the subprojects.
- Integrates the use of methods and instruments of project management.
- Documents methods in the spirit of best practices for execution within the project and future projects.
- Creates new processes to support target goals regarding costs, milestones, and quality in the project.
- Coordinates various meetings and related documents in coordination with the subproject leaders.
- Highlights deviations regarding aligned processes.
- Assigns tasks and initiates open point tracking within the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or a related field of study OR the equivalent combination of education and/or years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience in Project Planning and Execution within a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced presentation design skills.
- Project Management skills in developing and monitoring schedules.
- Experience with preparation of project status with escalation KPI's.
- Interdisciplinary team orientation and flexibility w/persuasive power.
- Conflict resolution ability, with excellent communication skills.
- Data management and strong organization skills.
- Presentation creation/delivery and meeting facilitation skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, especially MS PowerPoint.
- German language skills.
- Experience in working with Think-Cell (in Excel).
This job description is a high-level overview of general expectations of this position. It is not intended to list every responsibility of the position nor does it represent an employment contract of any kind.
The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against a qualified individual with a disability. To be qualified for this position, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
SWJ TECHNOLOGY operates under employment-at-will.