We take pride in ensuring our clients’ customers not only find the right product to suit their needs, but also have an open line of communication with us and our representatives. Our customer service representatives are expected to deliver this open line of communication in a friendly and informative manner to ensure the utmost customer and client satisfaction
· Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
· Work with customers at in-person marketing events
· Offer price structures and amend as needed
· Give informative answers to all questions in a friendly manner
· Go above and beyond in service for clients and their customers
· Attend staff meetings and/or meetings with clients
Our environment is competitive, fun, and hard working. We pride ourselves on our family environment. Everyone comes together to achieve goals, and when goals are achieved that’s when we can grow.
- No customer service experience is required
- because we offer product training workshops, ongoing guidance, and support.
- Are over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA