IT Solution Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Solution Architect – full time
Looking for a talented and ambitious IT Solutions Architect to lead, develop and maintain solutions architecture across customer businesses insuring consistency with industry "best practice".
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Solutions Architect will work as a team member along with the Program Manager, Business Analysts and Developers to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in web technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, and able to handle multiple priorities.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Identify and research new technologies, evaluating their applicability to CMS
- Examine new technology compatibility with existing CMS environment, ensuring consistency with CMS Enterprise Architecture
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives
- Review and recommend application development and data migration strategy
- Provide technology briefings to the CMS stakeholders
- Perform cost benefit analysis
General Experience and Qualification:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- At least ten (10) years of IT experience, knowledge and understanding of modern technologies and enterprise architecture, relational databases, and mobile technology.
- At least five (5) years of IT Solution Architect experience
- Strong understanding of the complete systems development lifecycle from project inception through operations and maintenance
- Experience with the following technologies:
- 3-tier ASP.NET (VB.NET) based web application, with a SQL Server backend.
- Backend Database: SQL Server 2017 Standard (hosted on an AWS EC2 instance)
- Web Servers: Windows 2012 R2/IIS 8.5/.NET 4.7.2
- 3 Zone Architecture
- DevOps Tools: Git, Jenkins
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- A sharp mind with strong intellectual and social intelligence
- Strong technical background - in infrastructure or application delivery / integration - or both
- Experience in the design and implementation of advanced Infrastructure architectures
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
Preferred Specialized Experience and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of cloud native security architectures and best practices
- Experience designing, building, or operating large scale IT security systems - either on premises or in the cloud
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate, Security Specialty or Professional) or other industry certification (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, etc.)
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to articulate security and/or compliance strategies and plans
- Knowledge and understanding of common challenges to old legacy systems re-engineering efforts
- Background in any of the following: Security Architecture, Compliance Frameworks, Security Operations, or DevSecOps
- One (1) or more years of experience managing CMS or DHS or other Health IT related projects.
SWINGTECH CONSULTING INC
Swingtech is an innovative management and technology services company. Swingtech has a leading reputation for providing comprehensive and transformational business results.
TechnologyView all jobs at SWINGTECH CONSULTING INC